|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|Certification:||GOST ISO 9001-2011; SGS TS16949|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in the box and reinforced with carton for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||35working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||4000000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Spark Plug||Application:||Motorcycle Car Bus Truck|
Auto Spark Plug with wonderful quality for every standard size or customized size
A spark plug (sometimes, in British English, a sparking plug, and, colloquially, a plug) is a device for delivering electric current from an ignition system to the combustion chamber of a spark-ignition engine to ignite the compressed fuel/air mixture by an electric spark, while containing combustion pressure within the engine. A spark plug has a metal threaded shell, electrically isolated from a central electrode by a porcelain insulator. The central electrode, which may contain a resistor, is connected by a heavily insulated wire to the output terminal of an ignition coil or magneto. The spark plug's metal shell is screwed into the engine's cylinder head and thus electrically grounded. The central electrode protrudes through the porcelain insulator into the combustion chamber, forming one or more spark gaps between the inner end of the central electrode and usually one or more protuberances or structures attached to the inner end of the threaded shell and designated the side, earth, or ground electrode(s).
High quality & Save gas & Long life & Competative price
Nickel & Cooper & Platinum & Iridium Electrode
Spark plug for automobile, motocycle, lawn mower and other engine.
Match with NGK spark plug
Match with BOSCH spark plug
Match with DENSO spark plug
Match with Acdelco spark plug
Match with Autolite spark plug
Match with Champion spark plug
Match with Beru spark plug
Match with Eyquem spark plug
Match with Brisk spark plug
Q1. What is the function of a spark plug?
A It serves as a lighter to ignite the air/fuel mixture.
It operates under extreme conditions.
Q2 Why are GOMEX spark plugs superior?
A They are designed to extract maximum performance from the engine throughout its range.
1. It is an "ultra wide heat range" spark plug. It has a center electrode with copper deeply inserted in the tip to quickly dissipate large amounts of heat. This makes for a spark plug with an "ultra wide heat range" that resists both overheating and fouling.When the thermal characteristics of spark plugs with and without copper cores are compared, spark plugs with copper cores prove to be superior in heat and fouling resistance and provide a wider thermal operating range.
2. This spark plug incorporates an insulator made of state-of-the-art high-alumina ceramics.
• It has superior insulation at high temperatures and offers continuously sparking.
• It provides superior thermal conductivity and prevents overheating.
• It resists thermal shock and provides superior mechanical strength.
3. It has solid construction to ensure reliable gas-tightness.
Special hot crimping process to make sure superior gas-tightness and strong construction.
4. The electrode tip made of special nickel alloy ensures superior durability.
Special nickel alloy ensures superior heat resistance and durability.